Christians don't judge, and are tolerant and loving.

Clint McCance is from Arkansas, so you might excuse his ignorance as a product of inbreeding. But he is also a member of the Midland School Board which makes his "alleged" homophobic, hate-filled rant on Facebook all the more disturbing.

Here is what someone who helps oversee the education of our youth posts:

"Seriously they want me to wear purple because five queers committed suicide. The only way im wearin it for them is if they all commit suicide. I cant believe the people of this world have gotten this stupid. We are honoring the fact that they sinned and killed therselves because of their sin. REALLY PEOPLE."

Regarding his own children:

"I would disown my kids if they were gay. They will not be welcome at my home or in my vicinity. I will absolutely run them off. Of course my kids know better. My kids will have solid christian beliefs. See it infects everyone."

And, this gem:

"No because being a fag doesn't give you the right o ruin the rest of our lives. It you get easily offended by being caleld a fag then don't tell anyone you are a fag. Keep that shit to yourself. I don't care how people decide to live their lives. They don't bother me if they keep it thereselves. It pisses me off though that we make special purple fag day for them. I like that fags can't procreate. I also enjoy the fact that they often give each other AIDS and die. If you aren't against it, you might as well be for it."

Thanks for continuing the stereotypes about religious whack-jobs, Arkansas residents, closeted gay men...